Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Daiso Product #9: Aloe Vera MakeUp Remover

Aloe Vera Makeup Remover Wipes
Price: 7.00AED [30 pcs per packet] @ Daiso
Made in Korea
One of my favorite make up removers. Aloe Vera MakeUp Remover wipes from Daiso. I know that in the market there so many brands but I haven't seen one that can beat this price as this good. This is what you can really call value for money. I got this one at Daiso in Lamcy. I am not sure if this is available in other branches. It is slightly scented but not bad at all. This can remove even the stubborn waterproof make up especially the mascara. Must buy if you are looking for a good brand but at the same time budget conscious. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment